Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trendy Tree's


Hello!  I am making a few changes on my blog that I think you will really enjoy.  First of all I updated to the new posting options, which should make it faster, and easier to do my posting.  The other thing I am now doing is adding tags to each post.  You will see this in the lower right hand side of the blog.  If you wish to look at a certain stamp set.  You can just click on that name and you will be able to see all the cards that I have made with this set.  I will do this from now on with all of my post and as I have time, I will add tags to all the back posts.  This is going to be quite the job to do this so please be patient with me!  In the mean time...you can send me lot's of blogging love and encouragement by leaving me a comment!  Thanks!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment