Monday, November 16, 2009

Trendy Tree's


Hello!  It was another beautiful day in Mayberry again today!  I got project #3 designed and cut out for the Dec. stamp camp's and I know you gals are going to love it!  Actually all 3 of the projects are very nice...but do I ever show you bad stuff!?!?!?  LOL  I don't think so.  I hope that I keep coming up with better and better projects for you to do.  Susie stopped in for a few minutes late this afternoon before I headed over to my mom and dad's house for supper.  Jenna and Antonio were in town to talk to Pastor this afternoon.  They got the results from there compatibility test and they said that turned out very good, and that there communication was pretty good.  They got a lot of the last minute details figured out and Jenna is very happy about that.  She is tired of making decision's about the wedding....just wants to get married now!  LOL  She went shopping with Edith and Dianna this weekend and they got Saul a little tux, and Jen says he looks adorable.   They got Dianna's dress, and Jenna got her shoe's for her wedding dress.  They are all beaded and look like Cinderella shoes.  Quite beautiful.  It was great to see the kids and we had a really nice visit and great meal at mom's.  Well, I am off to the stamping room!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment