Monday, November 2, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly


Hello! Well, I am officially all packed up at the flea market and ready to go for Women's Night Out. Susie and Wayne Smith were so kind to come down and help me get all loaded. They loaded everything so neatly in the van. I am sure after Women's Night Out and we reload it....it will look like a tornado hit in there! LOL Hopefully a lot of it will be gone and we won't have as much to reload!

I came home and did some computer work, then made up a huge pot of hamburger/elk soup. It turned out yummy and I froze 9 large bowls of it, ate one for supper and kept one out in the frig for Lady Di who is coming to pick it up tomorrow after she gets done with quilting.

Before I started making the soup, I wiped out on the kitchen floor. Scraped up my arm. My back and leg were sore but seem to be okay now. I took some Excedrin back and body ache and went down for a nap after I got the soup done. I have been up since 3 and have been trying to work up some ambition to get something else done but so far it ain't happening....lol Jessie was suppose to come after school today to help me again but she has 2 exams, and a big packet of homework to do so I said we can do it another night. Right now we are thinking about Friday night. It will keep up there...out of sight...out of mind!

Recipe: Flight of the Butterfly Stampin' Up! Stamp set, Petal's a Plenty Embossing Folder, Ink: Whisper White Kraft and Basic Black, Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Punches: Butterfly and Scalloped Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment