Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Buzzin' By


I think some of most striking cards have black on them some where.  I like the contrast a lot on this card of Crushed Curry and Basic Black.  It makes a sharp card and Just Buzzin By is a fun set to work with.  Every time I show a card with it at stamp camp, someone says I just love those little bee's!

I have been buzzin' around here just like that little bee.  I mixed up a pot of chili last night and started it this morning.  I have raisin bread in the bread machine and I plan on making banana nut muffin's later.  And I have been cleaning.  Wouldn't you know the sun would shine bright today and I can see all the dust in here!  Actually I am glad we had sunshine and that it is so nice and warm out.  All the gloomy days can get a person down.   Paul will be here soon and I have the Packer Gamer taping for him.  He is doing some work on the big animal abuse case that happened this week before he arrives.  I need to run to the store so am going to head out!  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment