Thursday, November 5, 2009

Delightful Decorations & Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess)

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. There has just been too much going on! I was getting ready for Women's Night Out which was tonight and was a lot of fun. It was fun to see old friends and make new ones! They always do such nice programs. The doctor's talked a lot about getting good sleep and how to do that and the Woman that did the motivational speaking was hilarious and had the audience roaring!

Yesterday I went to Tomah with Paul to his appointment at the VA. We went out for Chinese first, then the appointment and then I took him over to the Burnstad's mall. He wanted to go for pie and coffee and they absolutely have the best over there. I had Peanut Butter Pie and he had French Silk and they were fabulous!! I just love peanut butter pie! YUM!!! I showed him the Amish store in there and we both enjoyed looking at things in there. He bought me the cookbook called Cooking with the Horse & Buggy People and I'll tell ya....the recipes in there just make you want to drool. Lots of fabulous dessert recipes. I was reading them to Di on the phone and she was ewing and ahhhing too! They will be fun to try out.

I have 2 stamp camps next week, the first one is Monday night starting at 6:00 pm and the second one is Tuesday at 1:00 pm. We would love to have you join us. Just give me a call and let me know you are coming so that I have enough supplies prepared.
Have a good night! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment