Friday, November 6, 2009

Petal Pizzaz and Teeny Tiny Wishes

Hello! They had my road all tore up again today so I had to stay home all day. I think they are getting it ready to black top now. They worked on removing sand, measuring the distance down, and it looks like they built in back up some again. Perhaps they were leveling it and packing it down, I don't know. Hopefully this will all be over soon! I was pooped out today and really did not get anything accomplished during the day. Lady Di stopped over for a bit to visit and then Jessie came at 4 to work for me and she just left around 9 o'clock. The fabric room is done, at least for the moment. All the boxes have been unpacked and the current shelving is full. I plan on having Breezy put up shelves on the last section of open wall in there. Then we will move the fabric that is stored on shelves in the bathroom upstairs and then it will be completely finished. But it is so nice to see the wide open floor in there now. Jessie vacuumed it and there is a large open space in the center of the room that the kids can set up the queen size air mattress on, plus the other one could be set up on the floor in my sewing room. So that is great! We still have some boxes to sort in the little bedroom yet, but the end is getting near!!! That Jessie is such a hard worker and it has been wonderful to have her doing all this bending and lifting for me. This project would have NEVER gotten done with out her help! I made us a new recipe that I tried tonight with the elk/hamburger. We both thought it turned out really good. First you brown a pound of burger and drain it. Then you put it back in the pan and add a 1/2 of cup of BBQ Sauce. I used Tastefully Simple's Smokey Bacon Grilling Sauce. Next you add 4 T. Brown Sugar, and a T. of Dried Onion. Stir this mixture up. Take a can of refrigerator biscuits, flatten each into a 5" circle, then place it in a muffin pan so it comes up the side. Add 2 T. of the burger mixture to each biscuit, top with shredded cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Yummy!

Recipe: Petal Pizzaz & Teeny Tiny Wishes Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets, Scalloped Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch, DSP, Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive; Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze; Not quite Navy Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment