Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



















I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day today!  I had a wonderful time at the July's today.  Ton's of wonderful food and lot's of laughter.  We played Apples to Apples and that was a lot of fun.  There children are Alex 17, Steven 6, and Sophie who is 5.  I fell in love with the kids and them with me.  When we were playing the game, I touched Sophie's hair and she turned to me and looked at me with those big brown eye's and said to me "I wish I had hair like you.  I would like my hair to be just like yours.  I want to be your twin!"  I thought that was just the sweetest thing.  I took my Magic Story Tree Book with me that I received when I was 5 from my Aunt and Uncle and read them 3 stories out of it and they just loved it.  Steven is just a little riot.  He is giggling all the time.  He thinks every thing is just a stitch.  And Alex is so nice and polite, not your typical teenager at all.  Any who, it was a very fun day...but I need to scoot to bed right now as Paul and I are headed to Tomah tomorrow.  I am very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life and I thank you for spending time with me here each day reading my blog!  Thank you for blessing my life!  Hugs!  Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. The colors are so nice together, not a combo I would have thought of myself. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete