Friday, November 20, 2009

Simple Flower Embosslit


Hello.  Just a quick note before I head off to La La Land.  I had stamp camp this morning, delivered some Tastefully Simple after that and then headed home.  Lady Di had called while I was gone and we decided that she would come over later to stamp.  I got my stuff from the morning camp put away, and got some of the stuff ready for tomorrow.  Then I started doing the stamping and cutting for the favor boxes for Jenna's wedding.  I still have a lot more to do but got a nice start on it today.  Di and I went to Family Affair tonight and we both had the Philly Chicken which was excellent as usual.  Di hadn't had it before and she really liked it too.  It is the first we have been together for awhile.  Her sister and nephew were here the past week and a half, and her kids were here the weekend before that, so she has had a lot of company.  It sure was busy in there.  They had people standing, waiting for tables.  We are lucky we got there when we did.  Thanks Di for the nice treat!  It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment