Friday, November 13, 2009

On Your Birthday


















Not too much new here.  I had people in  and out picking up orders and Melissa came to visit for a few hours this afternoon.  She dropped me off to pick up the van before she went home.  I parked it over in the parking lot just in case they do decide to pave the road.  They never tell you when you are going to be blocked in so it is best to be prepared!

I made the flower on this card with the Bloom's and Blossom's Die that came in my Big Shot starter kit.  It is sitting on a Top Note Die that was also cut out with the Big Shot.  A quick stamping with a stamp out of the Stampin' UP! Set "On Your Birthday", a quick addition of a few brads and pattern paper, and you have a quick and easy card!  The colors are Rose Red, Barely Banana, and Certainly Celery.

No comments:

Post a Comment