Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zoofari & Beautiful Little Baby


Hello! Here is another baby card I made. I love the stamp Beautiful Little Baby and the little zebra from Zoofari. If you don't have Zoofari and would like it, my set is in the stall right now for sale. A very cute set. The DSP is Sweet Always. It makes up such pretty cards. The flower on this card I punched with the 5 petal punch, crumpled it up which breaks down the fibers in the card stock so you can seperate the layers. Click on the picture to see it larger so you can see the crinkled effect. Kind of cool. I then sponged one of the layers and attached them together, and put a pretty in pink button on top. I also wove some ribbon through slots I created on the card and put on some wide chocolate ship stitched ribbon. This is a great way to add texture to your cards with the wide ribbon.
I am not sure what they are doing to the old H&R block building behind my house today, but the loud equipment banging etc is driving me crazy and Molly has been mad about it too. She has been growling at them on and off today. And yes.....cats do growl. Taffy does it to sometimes when she doesn't like a sound of a vehicle.
I have been working my tail off today and definitely need a break so will be going to watch some TV shortly and to rest. My stamping order came in today and it was like Christmas for sure. All the new paper's for the Designer paper split arrived!!!! Woo Hoo! I spent several hours chopping them up into 6 x 6 pieces for the split. Every pack I opened I think was better than the one before. Can you tell I loved them! It is hard to say which was my favorite but I really remember being awestruck with the colors of Cast A Spell...the new Halloween paper. I just love it! I am very much enjoying being home this week, it has been great! Outside of a few trips up town I have been here. I did make a run today to the post office to mail out a bunch of retired items that people were looking for over the internet. I also made a trade for the set Eastern Blooms which is in the current catalog and I am excited about that coming. New toys to play with! I am just a kid at heart! LOL Have a great day! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment