Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sense of Time and En Francis


Today's card feature's the stamp set, Sense of Time. It was available to purchase in the spring mini catalog and it made it into the new catalog. I think it is a great set for making masculine cards. The back ground is stamped with En Francis, a wonderful background stamp. The new catalog went "live" yesterday and I put in the order for the designer paper split.

Yesterday, Diane, Susie, and I went to Coloma to celebrate Susie's birthday. We started out at the scrapbook store and then had lunch out on the patio at the Coffee House. We had a really fun time and we all came home with a bag of goodies. I made a couple of baby cards last night with some of the things I bought. I seem to be attracted to baby stamps, paper's, and accesorries lately. Is it because I love babies!?!?! I always said I had to get "fixed" or I would still want a baby when I am 80! Can you imagine that!!! LOL A scary thought. :-) Have a good one! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment