Friday, July 3, 2009

Close As A Memory, God's Blessing, Fine Lace, Fine Frames




Hello! Another busy day in Mayberry. Sandy Wellumson stopped over for awhile and so did Lady Di. Di and I were stamping. I decided to work on sympathy cards today as I needed a few to send and also need some for the flea market. I made 4 of each of these cards today. Close as a Memory is one of my very favorite stamp sets as Di will tell you. I love it. Just love those flower's in it and every time you swap out the color's, your cards looks very different. I also made the Pumpkin Pie cards with God' Blessing and the Fine Frames as this is a popular card that goes well. I think it is because the wide twill tape looks like a book mark in a bible, or perhaps it is the saying, I am not sure, but people like that one. Any hoo...it was a productive day and I need to drop some stuff down to the flea market before it get's dark and my mom sig's the sheriff on me! LOL Stop down to see me and have a Happy 4th! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment