Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birds & Blooms Card


Hello! Today Susie and I spent the whole day together. We talked, we shared goodies with each other, went for lunch and stamped. A fun day! And we may do it again tomorrow!

I love how today's card turned out. I love the color's and the 3Dness of it. And it was almost completely done with the Big Shot which I love too. As my stamper's would say...you love everything Elaine. How true is that! So fun to be doing something that you love to do!

Recipe: Birds & Blooms Die, Swirl Die, Top Note Die, Embossing Plate, Modern Label Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Card stock: Almost Ameythst, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac.

2 comments:

  1. Another nice card! I like the colors too, some of my favorites. I just finished a card in different shades of lavender also for a bithday and made some anniversary cards that I need to send. Also made a little notebook using some ribbon I bought at Michael's yesterday that has butterflies on it and the green background of the ribbon is a dead ringer for kiwi kiss. I need to keep being productive. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interesting moment

    ReplyDelete