Friday, July 24, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly


Today Lady Di and I went to the Dells and got my card rack set up at the Hill of Beans Coffee Shop. If you haven't been there, you should stop in. She has lots of neat things in there. It is near the fire station in Lake Delton. You turn right at the light if you are heading south and go towards the Crystal Grand and Walmart. It is on the left hand side of the street. I also put a couple of towels and pillows in there. When we got back to town we had Chinese before heading home. I am listening to the new Martina Mc Bride CD Shine and it is very good. I just finished up a bunch of popsicle card's and started some Circus Circle Cards. I made Key Lime Cheese ball for my sample for tomorrow. I am sure hoping that the rain will hold off till night time.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly. Card stock: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Pink Piroquette, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, and Sweet Always DSP. Punches: Scalloped Circle, Scalloped Edge, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, 3/8" Corner Rounder. Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black, White Signo Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment