Saturday, July 25, 2009

Upsy Daisy

Good Evening from Mayberry! The weather held out good today till 2 pm when it POURED......and I got soaked hauling my stuff in at the flea market. I got it all hauled in and then it stopped. This weather on the weekends this year is for the birds! At least we almost got a full day in today. Jessie, the 16 year old who's family rents the booth next to me spent most of the day with me and we had lots of fun chatting. Her mom told me when Jessie wasn't around that Jessie had seen my van at Pamida this week and was telling her mom...."There's my friend, my friend is here, my friend is here at Pamida!" Val told her she could go in and find me if she wanted to but she didn't. I get such a kick out of that, as she will do that at the flea market too, she will tell them that she is going over by her friend. An old guy this morning was asking her how old she was...14???? And she said no, I am 16. He said that she borrowed a few years from her mother, meaning me. We got a kick out of that so I was teasing her the rest of the day that she was my third daughter, which she liked. She took my Taylor Swift CD home today. I just finished 4 more cards for the Coffee shop and I think I will go get out my coffee stamps and start working on some gift card holder's for the shop. Until tomorrow! Boo

Recipe: Upsy Daisy Stamp set embossed with white embossing powder. Old olive ink. Card stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Garden Oasis DSP, Clip from clip assortment, and Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment