Friday, July 17, 2009

Tart & Tangy

I am finally getting rested up after a two hour nap today. Boy was I wiped yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed reading. I got some housecleaning done this morning and ran some errands before my nap this afternoon. I got up around 4, well actually I was woke up by the phone. I have been stamping ever since and I have 7 samples made for Sandy's party now and they turned out really cute! I just finished making my pizzeria cheese ball for tomorrow sample at the flea market. Stop down and try it out! Elaine

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, On Your Birthday. Punches: Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches. Markers: Old Olive and Real Red. Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Old Olive, Real Red, Bella Rose DSP. Big Shot: Dot's textured plate.

1 comment:

  1. Another cute card, Elaine. I am working with the strawberry stamp myself right now, so think I will give your card a try.

    ReplyDelete