Monday, July 6, 2009

God Is Love


Hello! I made this card for my sister's wedding anniversary. They have been married 20 years now. Unbelievable! I used the stamp set God is Love, DSP from Sweet Always, Boho flower punch, & Certainly Celery Ribbon. I dry embossed the circles on the bottom of the card with the Crop-A-Dile.
I had some people ask about the front porch on the Bungalow Jenna is renting. Yes, that is in her part of the duplex. It is all finished off and is a lovely room. I talked to her this morning and they are getting all settled in. She said that she set a table up out on the porch to do stamping and scrapbooking and she said Diana is so excited! They all love the new place. She has been planting flowers in the flower bed that runs along side of the house on the driveway side. She said she has it almost done, only a few more things to plant. She said she got into a ant hill and had gotten bit by an ant. I was laughing and teasing her that now Antonio has his own ant hill! When he was up here on Father's Day Weekend he couldn't believe all the ant hills in my driveway. He said that he hadn't seen ant hills since he was a little boy in Mexico! We got a good chuckle out of that!
Not too much new around here. I kind of had a layed back day today. I ran a couple of quick errands, got my other project done for Danna's party and boy did it turn out cute. We will be using the new In Colors and the stamp set Circle Circus! Your going to love it! I also made up a couple of more sample cards to show, and caught up on my blog reading. I am enjoying having a laid back week!

No comments:

Post a Comment