Friday, July 31, 2009

Chocolate Tin

Another thing I have been collecting is Chocolate stamps. The stamp that I used on the front of the tin is one that Nancy Sorensen rak'd me with when I first started stamping about 3 1/2 years ago. It sure is a beauty. These are 3x3 card's with matching envelopes. The other saying is one from Forest Gump. Click on the picture to read it. I used Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon and ink, and the DSP is Au Chocolate which is retired. I am down to about a sheet and a half of it. I sure wish I had more of it. It goes so well with Chocolate and Coffee projects. I made 3 other tins yesterday that I will show to you later. I was up till midnight working on them. They turned out really cute! This sure has been a week for company. Today my mom was here, Diane, Nadine, and Beth. I am just eating some supper now. I had put pork chop's in the slow cooker with cream of chicken soup. I made some rice to go with and I am enjoying every bite. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute chocolate tin! You have been a busy bee creating all these wonderful cards etc. I know you are lovn' every minute of it too! Hope you had a good day at the flea market.

    ReplyDelete