Monday, July 20, 2009

Thoughts of Father


Hello! This is the card that I made for my dad for Father's Day. You should have seen him study the outside of it. I swear he looked at it for ten or fifteen minutes. When I was a kid, he liked to teach me how to draw. And he would tell me when I had things out of proportion. He would redraw it on another sheet of paper and show me how to do it correctly and then I had to do it over. Another thing he liked to do was if he ever saw anything made or drawn (not my stuff) and it didn't have the right parts on it or wasn't done in the correct scale, he would let you know how it should be. Surprisingly, he didn't say anything about the auto on this card. The stamp designer must have done a pretty good job on it. LOL Anyhow, it was interesting to watch him study it. Here is the recipe:
Stamp Set: SU Thoughts of Father. Card stock: Creamy carmel, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP, White Gel Pen, Ticket Corner Punch, Twill Tape, Key Tag Punch, Tearing, and Sponging.

No comments:

Post a Comment