Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Bold Birthday



These are a couple of cards I made with the retired set Big Bold Birthday. I never really played with this set till right before it retired which was a big mistake as it is a very versatile set. I was amazed at all I could do with it and how cool everything looked. I especially like how the bubbles make such a cool background. This stamp set is at the stall right now and some lucky person will get to take it home with them!
Today was a long day but lots of fun. Lady Di and I went to La Crosse for her doctor's appointment and we also did some shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. We were in quite the silly mood today and laughed so hard. Di really had me going in Hobby Lobby. She had her sunglasses on in the store (the spiderman one's, that is another story......LOL). She told me to lead her to the scrapbooking department as she couldn't see. She had been singing right before we came in the store so I said to her ok singing blind man it is this way. She starts walking along pretending she is singing doing this Stevie Wonder impression, jerking her head, and I thought I was going to die laughing. She had me laughing so hard that I told her to stop as I thought I was going to wet my pants I was laughing so hard!!!! I discovered for the first time that trying to walk and laugh that hard are not a good combination! Every now and then on the way home one of us would bust out laughing over that one again. Sometimes we have so much fun I think it is illegal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this, you had me laughing as I could just picture the two of you having fun! I don't know about you guys! Laughing is good for us, so keep it up and ejoy life!

    ReplyDelete