Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Outlined for fun and a RAK!



Today was a Melissa day! What do I mean by that....well...Melissa had me most of the day! It started with talking on the phone for 2 hours in the morning. I had my headset on and got some stuff done while we were talking. We then decided that she would come and she arrived around 2 and stayed till around 7. We haven't talked much the past couple of weeks so we had a lot of catching up to do. And she is getting a stall at the flea market so we tossed a lot of idea's around about that, and of course talked a lot about stamping. She brought in a couple of her coffee stamp sets for me and she mounted them while we were talking and I worked on coloring images at the same time. I have a lot of images all ready to be made into cards now. When Melissa was backing out of the driveway, she spotted a little red squirrel watching her so she got out of the truck and started petting it and it let her. She picked it up a foot or so off the ground and then it wanted to get away so she let it go so it wouldn't bite her. I said the next thing....you will have a pet squirrel. I like to call her Dr. Dolittle as she always is taking in some new animal. She said when she was petting it that she was wondering if AJ was allergic to squirrels!!!! LOL Too funny and AJ would have not been too happy if she had brought a squirrel home. The pin on this post is a pin she gave me about a month ago and I have been meaning to get a picture of it on here and never got it done. Imagine that. She said when she saw it she immediately thought of me as she knows how I love to bake. I do love to bake very much and I love the pin! Thanks buddy! That was a very nice RAK! And while I am thanking....most of you do not know that many stamp sets that I demo are Melissa's. Most of the time they haven't even seen ink yet. She order's them and lets me use them FIRST! Now isn't that amazing...and quite generous. She didn't like to mount stamps and that was part of the reason as she likes how I mount them but today when she was mounting the coffee one's she said that she actually likes mounting stamps now. Miracles never cease.....now if we could only get Nadine to like mounting stamps. It would save poor Sandy Renner's hands! :-D Anywhoo....I really appreciate it that you let me demo your stamps Melissa and so do the gals in our group! Hugs Minerva! Boo

Recipe : SU Outlined for Fun Alphabet stamp, SU Large Star Punch, Iridescent Ice Embossing powder, Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Summer Sun marker?, Chocolate Chip Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment