Monday, July 20, 2009

Forest Friends

This little cutie is made with the stamp set Forest Friends. The little rabbit reminds me of the rabbit I have in my yard every spring. My girls would get so excited as every year we always had our very own real live Easter Bunny! The big rabbit was back as usual, but this year I have a baby bunny that I see scooting across the yard some days. It is so cute! The designer paper on this card is from the Sale-A-Bration pack we had this winter. I also used a Chocolate Chip Corduroy button on this card and tied some linen thread through it. The dots on the side were made with the Signo white gel pen. Chocolate Chip ribbon is tied around the card, and the panel is scalloped with the scalloped edge punch. I finished it off with some Rich Regal Brads. The images were markered with Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Carmel Markers. I see it is now pitch black outside and I forgot to do my watering. I'd better hip hop outside and get that done. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment