Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fresh Cuts

I had a very fun, busy day. I spent the day with Sarah in Reedsburg today. I got to see their
remodeling project. They are turning half of there living room into an office. It is going to be really nice when it is all done. They are also working on a dog kennel for Hunter and have the ground ready to pour concrete down. Sarah's flower's are gorgeous! I had planned to take my camera down there today but forgot it on my desk at home. Oh well....next time!
We worked on the wording for her wedding picnic invitations and went uptown to run some errands. We also went in to Lake Delton to Walmart and also stopped at a coffee shop which will be taking my cards on consignment. I am taking them down there tomorrow. So I am very excited about that! And I had my first iced coffee which was very good! I hit a bunch of rummage sales and the thrift shops down there and found some more goodies! I haven't done much of that this summer so it was a nice treat!

Recipe: Fresh Cuts stamp set, Scallop circle and lacy edge punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle punches. Blue Bayou card stock and designer paper, whisper white, basic black. Basic black ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment