Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thank you gift for Diane



This is the thank you gift I made for Diane for hosting her party on Monday night.  I used the Sew Suite stamp set and matching paper.  The twill tape around the jar I stamped with the ruler stamp.  Too fun!  I filled the jar with a bunch of punch outs that I had punched my scraps up with.  The spool of thread on the button card I wrapped with Baker's Twine and stuck a pin in, and added real buttons to the card tied with crochet cotton.  The little pink tag hanging on the side is stamped with the saying, Sew glad we are friends.
I designed and cut out both my stamping projects for February's stamping events.  It is so nice to have that done, and they turned out so cute.  I am sure the group will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment