Saturday, January 15, 2011

Skinny Scarf #3

Here is another skinny scarf that I finished.  I was thinking that when Sarah is around, I should get her to model one for me. 
Yesterday, I went to Marshfield with Carol.  We went to Vinnies, Dollar Tree, and Target.  I found a bunch of door prize items, and also items to make and alter that you will be seeing on here in the future.  We had chinese buffet for lunch and it was excellent.  Another long yucky drive home though as it was snowing, but we found lots to talk about.  I caught up on the computer and talked with Di after I got home.  Then I started working on a new flower that I am making for next month's show and tell's participants.  I finished 7 last night, and then hit the hay.  They are turning out cute!!!
Today, I have been working on the library scrapbook project and am very happy with today's progress on it.  All the pictures that I had reprinted, I got cropped.  Plus I have finished a lot of pages today.  So I am a happy camper.  Jenna called this morning and we visited for about an hour and she was updating me on Mason's new little antics!  I was cutting up pattern pieces for something clothing that I want to sew for him while we were talking.  I got a good start on it but it takes forever to cut up tissue paper pattern pieces.  The first thing I want to make are little pants for him and at least that one is cut out so I can cut out some pants for him.
Have a great weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment