Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bind it all note books




Here are some little notebooks that I made with my bind it all.  Cute and fun to give as a gift. They would make great password books.  This morning was busy with people in and out.  Mom was over and I helped her with some computer stuff, then Susie was over for a visit.  After that I started doing the prep work for my rag bag class that I am teaching tomorrow night.  I have step by step samples made up of the different steps it takes to complete the bag, and later after the class is done, I will finish them up and will have 2 rag bags completed.  I just need to work on the straps, and flowers for them, and I think I will do that tomorrow. Tonight, I spent visiting with Jenna for a couple of hours on the phone, and I was crocheting away while we were talking.  I should be able to finish this scarf tonight if I keep at it.  But my eyes are itchy and scratchy, and I am not sure what that is from so we will see how it goes.  I hope you all had a good weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment