Friday, January 21, 2011

Snug as a bug in a rug!

I am holed up in the house here in freezin' Friendship, WI.  Baby it is cold out.  But once again, I only know this from opening up the door a couple of times today when people came to pick up stamping orders!  Hee hee!  I have been busy working on Post a note holders again today.  I got 12 of them finished.  I have 8 pens left, but I think I am out of post a notes, at least down stairs I am.  I need to check up stairs and see if I have any stashed up there on my supply shelf at the top of the stairs.


I thought today I would give you a little break from looking at post its and let you see some tags I made.  Well...it is time to get back to work.  I just woke up from a nice little snooze...so I am recharged again!  See ya tomorrow.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment