Monday, January 24, 2011

Garden Whimsy post a note holders

I used the stamp set Garden Whimsy on this batch of post a note holders.  I love the bakers twine wrapped around them.  It adds a cute touch to them.

Today I went to the library board's potluck and meeting.  I took the scrapbook and they are very happy with the work I have done on it, so that is good.  I left it with them and they are going to write down names and information for me so that I can start on the captions, titling, and finishing touches to the pages.  They asked me if I would sit at the table with the library board at the Chocolate Affair with the scrapbook to show people, and to gather information from the locals.  So I am going to do that.  It is on Feb 5th from 10 till 2, at the middle school I think (?).  I am not sure about that, but stop by and see me and the scrapbook if you are around.  I also went and got a much need haircut this afternoon.  It feels great.  It was really getting long.  I am headed to craft right now.  I think I am going to make sewing themed cards.  Have a good one!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment