Monday, January 10, 2011

Skinny Scarf #2

I've been crocheting away.  Here is another skinny scarf that I finished last week.

I was up town this afternoon and ran some errands.  I talked with Jen after I got home and knocked off some more items on the ole' "to do" list.  Not much left on it at the moment, but I am sure that won't last long.  Never does.  :-(  I need to work on the library scrapbook this week so I will probably spend time working on that when I am home.  The week is filling up fast, so I don't know how much that will be. 

Tonight is Diane's stamping party and I am looking forward to seeing the "gang" tonight, or should I say cult. as someone called it.  I saw some of them at a special event I held the beginning of December, but most of them I haven't seen since we met in November.  So it should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment