Monday, January 10, 2011

Sarah's sewing project

Yoga pants that were too short on me.
Tank top from Maurices that was also a little short and I didn't like the fit of.


I cut apart the two items and sewed them together to make myself a new dress. Added some accessories and there you have it-- my new recycled dress!

(Please disregard how nasty I look in this photo-- I am sick and you sure can tell!)
 
Sarah posted this on face book.  She was so excited for me to see her sewing project.  I decided that I would post it on here as I know a lot of you don't have face book and would be interested in seeing it.  I am so very proud of her!  She did a fabulous job!
I have been stitching away.  I have my snowball towels finished, and the chicken towel.  Have a great day!  Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment