Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bella Bloom Post a Note Holders

Brrr....it is cold outside!  Although I haven't been outside today, I have had to open the door a lot today, so I know it is freez'in out there!  I saw last night on the weather report that this is suppose to be the coldest week of the year (hopefully!)  Any hoooo....I am going to hole up in the house as much as I can.  I am stamping to keep warm, hee hee.  In between people stopping to pick up stamping orders today, I got 18 post a note holders finished.  Here are six of them.  This is another retired set, Bella Blooms.  I sure am enjoying inking up these sets.  It is like meeting up with an old friend again, ;-).  Susie was over for a visit today and brought yummy chocolate chip cookies with her, so we had coffee and cookies, and chatted.  She bought Di's bind it all from her and I showed her how to use it today.  Remember the grocery list pads that I just made!?!?  I use my bind it all to punch the holes in them and to cinch the spiral coils that hold it all together.  You will be seeing some more projects with it soon as I have another one up my sleeve!  Keep warm!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment