Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grocery List Pads




Here are some grocery list pads that I made for Christmas gifts.  A fun project that I did with my Bind-it-all, Big Shot, Xyron, and stamps.  I have had a hectic week, no time to blog, and I have been resting up.  I did a bunch of crocheting.  I finished one scarf and was almost finished with the second one when I ran out of yarn on the last row.  :-(  Hopefully I will be able to pick up some more at Pamida.  Today, I have been working on prepping towels for stitching.  That is a big project.  Doing all the tracing, cutting, fusing, cutting, ironing towels, and then fusing on the appliques.  I had 6 in my towel tote this morning, and have added 13 to it today.  I first got 5 ready, and then repeated with another 8.  So far I have been getting chickens, and 3 different snowmen patterns ready, 2 of the snowman patterns are new ones.  I have been watching Law and Order while cutting out the pieces so that has been fun.  It makes it go way faster, otherwise all that cutting can get tedious.  The cats have been napping away on the bed.  There favorite thing to do.  Happy Birthday Diane!!!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your girls!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment