Saturday, January 22, 2011

One of a Kind Post a note holders

I used another oldie but goody for this set of post a note holders, the stamp set One of a kind.

I had to get up early this morning.  I went first thing  to pick up SHARE, dropped off library books, a stop at the church and bank, picked up kitty litter for the cats at Pamida, mailed out packages at the post office, and had to run around town looking for an air pump to refill the air in my tire.  The one at Kwik Trip wasn't working and I couldn't find one at Pump 24 so went to Jiffy Lube to see if they would fill it for me and they did.  I have been having trouble on and off with this tire for months and I am thinking I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new tire. 

This afternoon, I worked on a Bind-it -all project, and I have 8 in the works.  Beth was over to pick her order up and needed adhesive so we made a run over to the church to get some.  I just had a break for supper.  I made a big salad and used some of the batch of Honey Mustard Salad Dressing I made this afternoon.  I just love it.  Yummy!  I wish that I hadn't had to go  out today, as I can't get warm.  My legs have been cold all day since I was out this morning.  Guess I will be staying in...which is good for all of you that read the blog as I will have lots to post!  Keep warm!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment