Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grocery List Pads #2




More grocery list pads.  Well, yesterday ended up being quite productive as I ended up getting a total of 21 towels ready to be stitched.  Today has not been quite as productive, in that sense, although I have been busy working on things on my "to do" list.  I am working on stitching some towels for an order also.  I have an order for 3 snowball towels, another for a chicken towel, and another for a grocery list pad.  I have one snowball done and another started.  I am watching TV while stitching.  I caught most of the movie The Legend of the Fall, which I saw years ago, it is such a good movie.  Beautiful scenery.  Makes me long for Montana.  And sap that I am....I cried during most of it.  There must be free Encore this weekend as this was on Encore love channel.  Now I am watching the Uninteresting Life of Ernest.  I think that is what it is called.  I started watching it, needed to take a bathroom break, so I have it recording.  So far it is kind of a weird movie.  Hopefully it will get better!!!  Keep warm!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment