Monday, July 19, 2010

Watercolor Trio Mini Cards

Hello!  These are some 3" x 3" mini cards I made for samples for Sandy Wellumson's stamping party.  I made them using some of the new ink colors and matching card stock.  From left to right, these are the colors:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso, and Cajun Craze.  I made these using the stamp set Watercolor Trio.
Today, I attended Jenna's church with her at Mount Olive.  It was such a delight.  It is a beautiful old church.  Old wood pews, upper balconies on both sides of the church, breath taking stain glass windows and alter.  I would have loved to shot some pictures of it.  A very nice service, but it was terribly hot.  I was watching Jenna closely as I didn't think she felt well, and by the time we left we were both soaking wet.  The pastor is a jolly fello and I told Jen in the car that he reminded me of a little elf.  She laughed and she said that he had reminded her of friar tuck from Robin Hood.  She said he is a very nice man, and I can believe that, it he seemed quite joyous.  We did a few errands after church and then returned home for an afternoon and evening of watching the Godfather II, Cold Case, and naps.  I am getting hooked on Cold Case too.  I sewed a tiny bit before reading myself to sleep.  I just woke up for a bathroom stop and decided that I would work on finishing this post.  I sure wish the temperatures would cool down.  I am tired of the heat.  Hope all is well with all of you.  Miss you!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment