Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another rainy day in paradise

Hello!  This is going to be a quicky post as I am not feeling the greatest right now and need to get down and to sleep again.  I had a migraine after the flea market today, took meds, and slept it off, felt better, and now I am starting to feel yucky again.  Time for some more sleep I think.  Nadine was over tonight and we had a nice visit.  We were rearranging her house from here...lol....to give her a bigger stamping room!  I think it will work out great for her and for all of the entertaining that she does. ;-)
Today's tags use the same stamp sets as yesterday, Twick or Tweet, Dotted Autumn, and the addition of Pumpkin Patch.  I also used the Sizzix sizzlet button #5 die to cut the buttons out of textured cardstock, tied crochet cotton through them, and popped them up with some dimensionals.  Don't they look real!?!!?  I also used our small star punch, and popped that up too.  Monday is Sandy's party...I am really looking forward to seeing you all!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment