Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Susie!

Happy Birthday Susie Q....you little firecracker!I hope that you are having a wonderful birthday!  Man, it sure was HOT HOT HOT today!  That is all I can say.  My neighbor next door at the flea market had 103 degrees on his thermometer in the shade.  And it sure felt like it!  I was taking melted ice water and putting it on my arms, and neck, trying to cool down some. Marlene from Madison and her friends were in to see me today, and it was great to see her!  I also had lots of other "regulars" in today.  So many people I know by there faces but I don't know their names.  One gal was so kind to bring me back a bottle of water today after I had run out.  Water was selling good today!  Ruth Petersen was in to see me too, and we caught up on things!  A lot of crafts went out today, and tons of catalogs, old ones and new ones.  It always motivates me to work when the crafts are going out the door good!  Ha Ha!  Right now I need to go lay down awhile and get my feet up.  I am suppose to be laying down an hour a day with my feet elevated as I am having a lot of trouble with my feet, and legs swelling up to my knees.  I am guessing that I will fall asleep...it wouldn't surprise me!  I could use a napper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment