Monday, July 5, 2010

Tags

Good Evening!  It is hard for me to believe that the day is almost over.  I feel like I haven't gotten anything done today, although I designed and cut project number #2 for our stamping event on the 12th.  It is oh so cute!  Diane stopped over this morning and we had a nice long visit.  Jenna had her first day of vacation today, which goes straight into her maternity leave.  Only 5 more weeks till baby Mason is suppose to arrive.  I can hardly wait!  We talked a long time on the phone too, plus Mom called, and I talked to Sarah a little bit and I got my stamping project done during this time.  I had a nap this afternoon, and made spaghetti for supper tonight.  I need to get motivated to do something.  I feel like curling up and watching a bunch of All My Children episodes that I am behind on, but am also thinking about sewing.  We will see what wins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment