Saturday, July 17, 2010

Halloween Tags

The pastTheThe past few days have been a whirl wind.  I talked to Jenna on Thursday night about when I was going to come to visit.  The plan was that I would come for a few days to help her get some things done before the baby arrives.  During our conversation, she told me that Antonio really wanted me to come now as he was nervous about her being alone while he was at work.  I had been getting nervous about it also the past few weeks.  So we decided that I would come the next day, on Friday.  So I made arrangements for house/cat sitters, ran up town that night and bought more cat food, gassed up the van, and dropped off some stuff I had in the van at the flea market.  Then the fun began of getting everything packed, trying to think I what all might need for a month or more, things I needed to take care of before I left, etc, etc.  I packed till around 2am and finally went to sleep around 4 am.  After about 3 hours of sleep, I was back up and getting more things taken care of and left for Milwaukee a little before 1.  It was an uneventful drive here which was good.  I got things settled into my room.  I brought a couple of little tables which fit absolutely perfect at the end of my room so I have a place to sew and work, and set my things on.  Jenna is getting me addicted to Law and Order!  We have been cooking together, relaxing, and visiting.  I rearranged the refrigerator last night to make more room and freed up a shelf in there.  Jenna had went grocery shopping before I got there plus I brought some food from my frig so it was pretty packed.  It looks much better now and there is a lot more room.  Talk to you later!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment