Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Flower Magnets

Hello!  Here are some more flower magnets that I made last week with the Big Shot and flower dies.  They are also made of suede.  Now I need to get them all marked.
Today I made 4 cards.  One will be a sample for Monday night and the rest will be for the stall.  It turned out to be a really pretty combination.  I had to make a trip to the post office this afternoon to mail out some packages.  Also picked up some library books that came in and returned some things.  My last stop was to Pamida.  I went there to pick up kitty litter as they had it on sale and it was $5.00 cheaper than the regular price so I picked up 3 of them, and I had a coupon for a free one, so that was a nice savings of $7.00 plus $10.00 off the other two.  I had a prescription to pick up also and bought some food items that were on sale.  I ended up taking a little nap after I got home till Colleen started iming me and the computer was blasting like the phone was ringing!  I now have it turned off again, but it was a long enough cat nap to recharge my batteries!  I started working in the stamping room again and started punching out squares of designer paper and attaching them to 3" squares of card stock.  It started out that I was only going to make a couple, well.....I got going and now have 18 of them made and punched out a whole bunch more squares.  As usual, I went over board.  (Stop laughing right now Di!  As she would say, you will have 50 made by tomorrow morning!)  I decided that I would just keep going and make enough so that I could turn these all into thank you cards for Jenna.  She will need more after the baby shower.  We have set the date for June 13th at 2:00 pm.  It's a Sunday.  I just need to call the church and make sure the date is okay.  I should be working on the invites.  Oh well...I will get them done.  I think I am going to start on the baby quilt tomorrow.  I bought one more yard of fabric in Marshfield yesterday for it.  A nice bright green that should tie it all together with the turquoise and all the other colors in the I spy squares.  I am going to do an Ohio star pattern.  I think it will turn out really cute.  Hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Like your flower magnets. Wish all my "stuff" was not packed away as I would try some for myself. You are going to have some great items to sell at the flea market and I hope they fly right out the door for you. Also hope that I get over there to see you!

    ReplyDelete