Friday, April 23, 2010

A bad blogger

Hello!  I have been a bad blogger this week.  Too much going on and not enough time and/or zip to do it.  I am feeling rotten at the moment.  I started with itchy eyes yesterday and have now progressed into junk in my throat, a dry hacky, barky cough, and it is going into my chest.  Allergy season...fun fun.  I am very allergic to pollen and I have heard that this is one of the worst seasons in about 30 years.  Oh well...so it goes.
It has been a week of doctor's appointments.  I spent Tuesday afternoon in Mauston having a physical, mammogram, and several sets of lab tests.  The unfortunate news is that I now am going to have to take blood pressure medicine.  :-(  Sandy Wellumson brought me a bunch of cool fabric and other things after I got home.  She is doing some cleaning out, and I am beyond thrilled to get it.  It is just like Christmas and the wheels are already turning as to what I am going to do with it!  Wednesday, I made these magnets, and Sue Bartels came for a visit.  I also did some other cleaning up, picking up around here.  I was suppose to have Direct TV come to make the switch that day but that ended up falling through.  When they didn't show by one, I called Verizon.  After about 2 hours of phone calls, and finding out that the order was lost, that they couldn't keep my phone number the same, and it was going to cost more to make the switch, I decided not to do it.  The only good thing that came of it all is that they were able to upgrade my dsl to a little higher speed for a few less dollars per month.  So that was a bummer, a big waste of time which was frustrating.
Thursday was a trip to Madison to the Spine Clinic.  I may have to go back in a month or two depending upon how some other tests turn out that I am having done the end of May and beginning of June.  Diane went with me and we stopped at Scrapbook Super Store, China buffet for lunch, Archivers and then I did my grocery shopping at Walmart in Baraboo on the way home.  A long day but fun.  I finished watching the movie Emma after I got done putting groceries away, and rested awhile, then packed up my stamping order, did some dishes, and imed with Colleen.  I ended up sleeping in late this morning, and Di called shortly after I got up to see if I would go with her to deliver her Pampered Chef order.  Some of the people had stamping order's here so we dropped those off at the same time, and stopped at the library, and flea market.  Now it is time to go rest for awhile.  I sure feel yucky!  Have a great weekend!  Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Like your new Magnets...if I was there I would "snatch" a flower one and also one with the cherries on it. You are just full of ideas, I think your Mojo must be intact even if nothing else is feeling so good. Take care of yourself and rest. I worry about you!

    ReplyDelete