Friday, April 16, 2010

Magnets

These are the magnets that I was working on yesterday.  I decided just to take a couple of pictures with all of them in, instead of individually as there are a lot of repeats of images.  Some of them have different friendship sayings on them though.  I got them all packaged up and ready to go down to the flea market this evening.  I made a quick stop down there when I went to the library this afternoon.  I put a few things in that I had marked and all I had to do was to display them.  I slept almost a 12 hour stretch last night!  I got up once to go to the bathroom but otherwise I slept from 11 pm till 10:30 this morning.  Boy do I feel fantastic.  Sure wish I could bottle that feeling, and the amount of sleep.  My living room almost looks back to normal now.  I am so happy to have all that stuff out of here!  It was just to cluttered to suit me.  Well....back to marking!!!  Have a great weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment