Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Animal Stories & Celebrate Everything

Hello! What beautiful weather we are having. It was a picture perfect day here and I enjoyed it very much while I was out running my errands this afternoon. I decided to move my tomato plant back up on the deck in the full sun now that it is cooler. It is full of green tomato's. You should see it....as Sarah says...it looks like a jungle. I sure have been enjoying having the little roma tomato's on my sandwiches. Susie stopped in for a visit this afternoon and I have been stamping verses in cards since she left and packaging them up. I got a Pat Greene CD from the library today and am listening to the song Let Me Be. The girls both really like this song and Zach looked up this song on Itunes to see who sang it for me as I really like it too. It finally came in, this was month's ago when we did that and later I ordered it. It is funny how we all love the same song. That would happen when the girls were home but I think it is a little uncanny now that we all have separate homes and it happens. Sarah went to Brook's and Dunn's concert at Camp Mc Coy last Friday night. What a lucky girl! She said they were fantastic. They are suppose to be splitting up at the end of the tour which is sad as they are so good together and have so many hits. But I wouldn't want to be touring so can easily understand that. They will be missed.
Recipe: Stampin' Up Stamp Sets: Animal Stories & Celebrate Everything. Ink: Melon Mambo & Tempting Turquoise. Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red. DSP: Tall Tales. 1/4" Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Hole Punch, Boho Blossom Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment