Sunday, September 20, 2009

Animal Stories & Inspired By Nature

The very first thing I did to make this card was to run the So Saffron Card Stock through the Big Shot with the plate that looks like bamboo in the texturz plate set number 4. I lightly spritzed the card stock with rubbing alcohol on both sides of the card stock. This softens the fibers of the card stock some and gives you a much deeper impression from the plate. Then I attached the designer paper from Tall Tales on the bottom, and a tiny strip of Old Olive card stock that I snagged out of my scrap bin. I took the Inspired by nature stamp set and stamped some grass with Old Olive ink, and then stamped 2 elephants with Soft Suede ink on another piece of card stock. I cut them both out and mounted the one on the right on some dimensionals to give the card a 3 D look.

No comments:

Post a Comment