Thursday, September 3, 2009

Embrace Life

Hello. Lady Di and I took a road trip today to WI Dells. I put 30 cards in at Hill of Beans Coffee and then we headed to Kohl's. Lady Di has a new great grand child and she wanted to pick out some clothes for the new little guy. Kohl's is a fun place to look at baby clothes. I have went many times with Di and with Carol when they are shopping for grand babies. Of course I oooohhh and ahhhhh and try and help them pick out the very cutest things. It is a fun job, and somebody had got to do! Tee Hee! Then we ventured over to Walmart as Di needed to grocery shop for her company that is coming this weekend. I picked out some candy as Sherrie asked me to make more little candies for the check out counter at the coffe shop as they are going good. Plus I needed to pick out a new telephone as the one I use with my headset is going on the fritz. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I had it down to the hardware store and a guy checked the battery and said that it had a very good charge so the phone it self is going. I have had this one for 10 to 15 years. It was a Uniden and the very best phone I have ever had. I would have liked to bought another one but could only find aPanasonic with the headset plugin and holster clip. So got a 3 telephone set and one of them will go upstairs in the sewing room. We made a quick trip into Book World to look at the magazines as I knew that a couple of holiday issues were out. I got one and Di the other. We share them back and for and it works out great. We had a late lunch at Culver's, then headed home. I took the lap top on the bed and was looking at cards on it, while watching the soaps I record and I fell a sleep sitting up with the lap top on my lap, and Molly at my hip with my hand on her and slept a long time until Di called and woke me up! Tonight I worked on decorating peppermint patties and got 44 done. It helps to take those power naps! I will send them with Sarah this weekend and she can drop them off at Hill of Beans as she eats lunch in the park that is right behind there every day. That works out great!

Recipe: Stamp set: Embrace Life. Card stock: Going Grey, Whisper White, Melon Mambo. Ink: Black Stazon, Melon Mambo Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Going Gray, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Mat Pack & Piercer, Word Window Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment