Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Door prizes and Hostess Gifts

I made this towel and tag as a thank you for Sandy for having her party. The tag uses the stamp set Friends 24-7. I appliqued the towel.
These are the little cups that I filled and decorated for door prizes. They have chipboard, ribbon, buttons and a peanut butter bon bon in them. The trick or treat stamp is from the level one hostess set, Holiday Best. I love it! I found the cute little orange cups a couple of months ago over at Reedsburg when I was visiting Sarah one day. I usually forget to take pictures of my Hostess gifts and Door Prizes. Aren't you proud of me that I remembered!!!!! I finished my projects for next month's stamp camp today and I am so happy about that as it was one of my goals for the week. Tomorrow I need to design some sample wedding invitations for Jenna and I need to get the inserts printed for the bridal shower invitations. Never a dull moment around here!

I thought I would give you an update on my road. They tore it all up on Monday but have not been back since to work on it. I see they are working on the street on the other side of town. It is extremely quiet because few cars are traveling on it. I feel like I am living out in the country right now! LOL I am glad that I don't live far down the street though as I can only go 5 mph as it is so rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment