Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eastern Blooms and On Your Birthday


My favorite cards that I make, tend to be ones that look really feminine. If I just made what I wanted, all of my cards would be very pretty like this one. But I know different people have different tastes so I experiment a lot with what I make. I love color and I think that is one of the reasons I like stamping and quilting so much as you are always putting together new color combination's. I am sure that I will want to recreate this card so I kept track of the measurements so that I can make it again and so can you!

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms & On Your Birthday. Regal Rose Ink & 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. Circle Scizzors Plus 3 1/2" Circle debossed with Big Shot Texture Plates 1, Sizzlet Tag Die, 2 way glue, Half Backed Pearls from Pretties Kit. Regal Rose DSP from Hostess Level 1 (retired) 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Score front 1" from the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment