Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bobo Backgrounds and One of A Kind



These were some fairly quick cards I made and they turned out really pretty. I like the color combination a lot. I first stamped the bottom of the card with Regal Rose ink and the little floral background stamp from Boho Backgrounds. Doesn't it look like it is pattern paper? I think so. Then I stamped the Medallion from the same set and punched it out with the 1 3/8" Circle punch. I then punched a Scalloped Circle out of Certainly Celery Card stock which I then pierced holes with the mat pack and paper piercer. I adhered them together and then popped them up with some dimensionals. The ticket corner punch was used in the top corners and the sayings were stamped with Certainly Celery with the stamps from the set One of a Kind. 5/8" Pink Grosgrain finishes off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment