Saturday, September 5, 2009

Circle Circus and Oval All

Happy Labor Day Weekend! And happy is what Elaine is! We had fantastic weather today, tons of people, and great sales at the flea market today! I had lots of visitors today...new friends and old. The fall/winter line of Tastefully Simple is out and what a fantastic line of products. I do have to say, this is the very best catalog yet. Lots of new yummy things. Today I gave samples of Onion Onion Dip and tomorrow will be Spinach Herb Dip. It looks like the weather the next two days will be great and boy we sure needed this after having rain (or cold) so many weekend's this year.

I don't think that I remembered to tell you that the stereo in my van went out about a month ago. Zach looked at it today and the fuses are all good so either a wire is loose or the stereo is shot. Either way....I probably won't have tunes in the Yackette mobile for a long time as the Money Pit (aka known as my home) is taking all my dollar's at the moment. Oh well...we shall survive.

Another bit of new's is that the new ambulance service for Adams County is pretty much in my backyard. So far it is going pretty well as they don't turn on their siren right here and I was used to the ambulance from the hospital going by here anyways. What is new though is that I hear the cars of the staff going in and out of the parking lot at all different times of the day and night, plus the ambulance has a beeping sound that goes off when they back in the garage. It is hard to tell if someone is at my house or there. So....if you come to visit...be sure to ring the door bell, knock loud, or call me, as I might think it someone over there or may be upstairs sewing. And if I am upstairs, I probably won't be able to hear you. Have a wonderful evening! Elaine

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Circle Circus and Oval All. Card stock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, and Whisper White. Brads. Punches: Eyelet Border, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment