Friday, September 18, 2009

Flower Barrettes


This was my project for today, I was making these flower barrettes with the Big Shot. I got 6 finished and have a bunch more cut out and will take with me to the flea market tomorrow to work on. I worked up in my new sewing room today and it is so nice. The only bad thing is that the ceiling fan isn't up yet and it was way too hot up there. But soon the weather will cool off and it will be the right temperature up there. Today is Dianna, my soon to be grand daughter's twelfth birthday. I called her and wished her a happy birthday. I told her that I had a present for her that I would give to her when I came to Milwaukee. That pleased her...she giggled and said probably some chocolate! LOL I got a kick out of that. I said no but I would have to smuggle in some chocolate for her so Jenna and her dad wouldn't know! :D Ahhhhhh....the joys of being a grammie! Have a great weekend! Elaine

1 comment: